EBL provides dual currency LifeStyle Prepaid Card, which has unique features and benefits having a EMV Chip on top of the card. This is a Visa card that will ensure more security, convenience and flexibility for making your everyday spending with a single card. You can purchage this card from any of EBL Branch which one will get instantly on depositing money. You can avail this card from any EBL Branches without having any account and can also reload money whenever it’s necessary.
- Dual currency EMV prepaid card
- Discount facilities at over hundreds of partnered merchants countrywide
- Getting faster access to funds globally 24×7
- International and local shopping
- Banking without any bank account
- Round the clock cash withdrawal facility worldwide at large Visa ATM network
- Absolutely free cash withdrawal from any EBL ATM
- Accessing to shops & restaurants throughout the world
- Paying bills online
- Absolutely free reloading
- Transaction Alert
- Acceptance: Throughout the globe
- Currency: BDT and USD
- Validity: 3 years (Renewable)
- EBL Branch: reload up to BDT 1,00,000.00 per day from any EBL Branches, KYC is mandatory for any reload amount equal or above BDT 20,000.00
- EBL Alternative Channel: repload up to 19,999.99 per day through EBL Dropbox, i-Banking or SkyBanking.
- USD Reload: can endorse and reload up to USD 5,000.00 for SAARC countries and Myanmar; and up to USD 7,000.00 for Non-SAARC countries from any EBL Branches.
Cash Withdrawal per Day
- POS: BDT 40,000.00 in 6 transactions
- ATM: BDT 50,000.00 in 6 transactions
- Must be a Bangladeshi national
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Completed EBL Prepaid Card Application Form
- One copy recent passport size photograph of applicant
- Valid passport*
- Valid NID or photo ID (in case of passport is not available)
- After receiving the card, sign the acknowledgement slip and send it to your home branch for activation.
- Put your signature with a ball point pen on the signature panel at the back of your card.
Card Lost/ Stolen
In case of loss or theft of card, call EBL 24×7 contact center immediately at 16230 or +880 2 833 2232 to block the card. After blocking, you can visit any EBL branch to apply for a replacement of card or PIN.
* Passport is mandatory for endorsement for international transactions.
*EBL reserves the right to request additional document(s) to ensure due diligence.
About Eastern Bank Limited
With a vision to become the bank of choice and to be the most valuable financial brand in Bangladesh, Eastern Bank Ltd. (EBL) began its journey in 1992. Over the years EBL has established itself as a leading private commercial bank in the country with undisputed leadership in Corporate Banking and a strong Consumer and SME growth engines. EBL’s ambition is to be the number one financial services provider, creating lasting value for its clientele, shareholder, employees and above all for the community it operates in.